The Ridge has offered a Ski School for over 50 years. Our classes and instructors follow the PSIA and AASI ideals, insuring professionalism in all aspects of the school.
New for the 2016/17 season the Hurricane Ridge Ski and Snowboard Center is going for a new makeover. You will enjoy enhanced beginner terrain, A more professional group of instructors and a phone number you can call 7 days a week.
2016/17 programs Click here for application
- Small classes, quality lessons, great fun!
- Snowboard or downhill ski lessons available.
- Call the Olympic National Park hotline at 360-565-3131 for road conditions, weather, and closures.
- We recommend that all skiers and snowboarders wear helmets.
- Allow ample time if renting equipment at the Ridge. (skis, boots only, no snowboards) Snowboards can be rented at North By Northwest in Port Angeles the closest rental to Hurricane Ridge.
- Be prepared for changes in the weather with extra clothes, gloves, eye protection & sunscreen.
- Bring a snack and drink, or the lodge offers a restaurant on the lower level.
- Remember to stay in control, follow the rules, but most of all, have fun!
- For private and drop in group lessons reservations are highly recommended . Email or call School Director by Friday to set up lessons ahead of time, or check at ticket trailer. Subject to instructor availability. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 848 667 7669 for further information